My only concern is still the selection. As I've said before, I've found 30-ish books I'm interested in, not counting the back catalogs of Lawrence Block, Donald Westlake, and Prologue Books, which I never heard of before starting the KU trial. Beyond crime books, however, I could see the well running dry for me in a month or two unless they beef up their offerings.
Since I want this post to have a bit more substance, here are some books I've picked out that are available through Kindle Unlimited that I intend on reading.
- Clockers by Richard Price
- Boy's Life by Robert McCammon
- Claire DeWitt and the Bohemian Highway by Sara Gran
- Shield and Crocus by Michael Underwood
- Wolf Hunt by Jeff Strand
- Jack and Mr. Grin by Andersen Prunty
Note: My calculations were off. This should have been Six Days in.