Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Review: Goodnight Batcave

Goodnight Batcave Goodnight Batcave by Dave Croatto
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My twin nephews have a birthday coming up so I couldn't resist snapping this up.

Goodnight Batcave is a parody of Goodnight Moon featuring everyone's favorite caped crusader produced by Mad Magazine. The art resembles what I remember the art from Mad being like and the prose mirrors that of Goodnight Moon.

What else do you need to know? For my brother, bedtime is like trying to herd the inmates back into Arkham Asylum so I'm hoping this takes the edge off a bit.

For an adult Bat-fan, I can't imagine a more fun children's book to read aloud. My girlfriend seemed entertained while I was reading it at the dinner table but that might have been pity. Five out of five stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment