Eleven Random Things about Dangerous Dan:
1. Never sits with his back to the door of a restaurant. That's how Wild Bill Hickok bought it.
2. Won't sleep with feet hanging over the edge of a bed for fear of monsters eating his feet off while he sleeps
3. Is one of the greatest Tetris players of all time. This is an undisputed fact.
4. His big dream is to have one of his books published as part of the Hard Case Crime Series.
5. His other big dream is to find someone to pay him to read, write, take photographs, and make smart ass comments all day.
6. Favorite super hero is the Dick Grayson version of Batman
7. Thinks we need another big war to revitalize the comic book industry and prune the legion of chronic masturbators who can't see anyone other than Hal Jordan as Green Lantern
8. Is heavily into Jamaican music but not marijuana.
9. Does not currently own any video game systems or games
10. Has brewed his own beer
11. Thinks beards are pretty keen
Questions from Toby:
1. If the events of Purple Rose of Cairo could really happen, which movie character would you want to walk off of the screen in to your miserable little life?
Sugar Kane Kowalczyk from Some Like it Hot.
2. If you were marooned on another planet with a limited space hard drive on your solar powered Macbook Pro (I'm sure Steve Jobs had them working on this before he died) what three movies would you like to have in your videos folder?
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels, and The Blues Brothers.
3. Is reading 50 Shades of Grey on public transport a badge of pride, a cry for help, a statement of sexual dissatisfaction or a label that screams "easily led by media fads"?
"Easily led by media fads" is the only answer.
4. If you had to live in the world of crime fiction would you prefer to be in an Agatha Christie, Raymond Chandler or Steig Larsson book?
I'd be least likely to be killed in an Agatha Christie book but I'd take my chances with Chandler.
5. You're stranded for 227 days in a boat with one animal, do you think a Bengal Tiger would eat you?
Definitely. The Bengal Tiger would eat me on the second day.
6. What superhero franchise would you give a dark and depressing Batman style reboot to on the big screen?
That's easy: Daredevil.
7. Gotham Central is a series of comic books about the lives of the gotham City Police Department and Death Comes To Pemberley is a detective novel set in the world of Pride & Prejudice, what fictional world would you like to see turned in to crime fiction and what type would it be?
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. I'd love to see what the Munchkinland PD does when a house lands on someone. Pratchett already has a bunch of books about the Ankh-Morpork city watch or that would have been my answer.
8. Mint, Sage, Rosemary and Cinnamon, what flavour would you choose for your old fashioned tooth powder recipe?
Mint is the only way to go while brushing your teeth.
9. You're tasked with programming an independant film festival, what genre do you focus on? Documentary, Horror, Anime, Martial Arts or World Cinema?
I'd go with Horror in the hopes of discovering the next Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers or Evil Dead.
10. Witches, burn them at the stake or dunk them in the lake?
Burn them at the stake.
11. Which city in Europe would you most like to visit during the 2012 London Olympics?
Dublin or Prague. Anywhere but London.
I'll select 11